WELCOME HORIZON YOUTH ST ANDREWS!
We could not be more pumped to begin this exciting new journey as a St Andrews community, because here at Horizon Youth we are passionate about seeing young people not just survive, but thrive, fulfilling their God-given potential and destiny over their lives- all while having a good time on a Friday night!
We believe that everyone is SIGNIFICANT, everyone has PURPOSE, and everyone BELONGS. We equip leaders that believe in and champion your young people, and we foster a tight sense of community that supports and uplifts each other.
What’s happening in Term 4?
In Term 4, we are going to be joining together with our Horizon Youth Sutherland Shire community, and our leaders will be carpooling from St Andrews to our Sutherland campus together on Friday nights! In addition, some of these weeks, instead of travelling to Sutherland together, we will be hosting local hangs in the St Andrews area. Communication on what happens week to week can be found on our email list (firstname.lastname@example.org), and our instagram page (@hzy.standrews). Stay tuned for meeting times!
Week 6- Maximum Skating, Smeaton Grange
Week 7- Youth Pilot Night @ Horizon Church, St Andrews
Week 8- End of Year House Party
Week 9- Last Night of Term @ Horizon Youth Sutherland
Safety is our Upmost Priority
- All our volunteer leaders are equipped with NSW Working with Children Checks, and have completed child protection training, and adhere to the ACC Safer Churches Policy.
- We have a check-in system in place to ensure that every teenager is accounted for and emergency contact details are available on hand in case of any incidents.
- First aid and mental first aid officers are rostered on every week at youth.
- We have 2 paid staff oversight at our Sutherland Campus; our youth pastors Jackson & Alyssa, who have been trained in all qualifications required to run a youth organisation.
- As an accredited COVID Safe business, we have made numerous changes to how we conduct our programs to accomodate for COVID-19. Full details can be found here.
What does a Friday Night Program look like?
Thank you for entrusting us with your child on a Friday night, please feel free to contact us below if you have any questions about our safety policies!