Force – the absolute greatest place you can be on a Friday night if you’re in year 6-8 at school. It is a crazy fun drug and alcohol free program that meets every Friday from 5:30-7pm at our church in Sutherland: 7 Stapleton Ave.
Force is a family of Junior High Students who live life to the fullest, welcome every person and believe that every single person is significant and has a purpose.
The name “FORCE” is a declaration that together we are stronger and can achieve greater things then what we ever could alone, or without God.
It is the BEST place to find hope, bring friends, make friends (that are like a second family) and make some of the best memories you’ve ever had.
Here’s what you can expect on a Friday Night:
- Hosting (all your favourite segments, funny games, food challenges)
- Wars (epic game between teams that includes everyone)
- Praise and Worship (an epic live band!)
- Fuel Time (where we give generously to fuel the vision of Horizon Youth)
- Preaching (a bible based, motivational message that is ALWAYS brought by passionate, funny, relevant and super relatable preachers)
- Life Group (where we break off into smaller groups of around 10 people, by age and gender, with a specific youth leader and the Friday night ‘crowd’ becomes your closest crew who do life together)
Check us out on Instagram to see how great Friday nights really are – @hzyforce.
We know you’re going to love Force and we can’t wait to meet you.
– Jas Arnold, Junior High Director